Individual and Community Fundraising
Are you someone that would like to support Parity, or do you belong to a community group or club that is looking for a local charity to support?
• Nominate Parity as a chosen charity for your group
• Take part in a sponsored challenge
• Run a donations drive/donate items to one of our three charity shops
• Organise your own fundraising event – view our A to Z of ideas here
• Have a Parity collection tin
• Donate old or foreign currency
• Pass used postage stamps on to us for recycling
• Shop online at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/parityfordisability
• Use Everyclick every time you search online
• Book Giveacar to tow away your unwanted car and donate the profits to Parity, at no cost to you. Visit www.giveacar.co.uk.
•Book a meal through ChariTable
•Shop online through Amazon Smile
•Send eCards and donate through Don’t Send Me a Card.
To give to Parity in remembrance of a loved one or in celebration, please visit our tribute gifts page.
To discuss any of the above, contact our Community Fundraiser Emma Nelson on 01252 375581 or firstname.lastname@example.org