Individual and Community Fundraising
Are you someone that would like to support Parity, or do you belong to a community group or club that is looking for a local charity to support?
• Nominate Parity as a chosen charity for your group
• Take part in a sponsored challenge
• Run a donations drive/donate items to one of our three charity shops
• Organise your own fundraising event – view our A to Z of ideas here
• Have a Parity collection tin or home donation box
• Donate old or foreign currency
• Pass used postage stamps on to us for recycling
• Shop online through EasyFundraising
• Use Everyclick every time you search online
• Book Giveacar to tow away your unwanted car and donate the profits to Parity.
• Book a meal through ChariTable
• Shop online through Amazon Smile
• Send eCards and donate through Don’t Send Me a Card.
• Take a look at our eBay shop
• Join the Rushmoor Community Lottery
• Hold your very own PariTea for Disability
To give to Parity in remembrance of a loved one or in celebration, please visit our tribute gifts page.
To discuss any of the above, contact our Community Fundraiser Emma Nelson on 01252 375581 or email@example.com